Geolux LX-80-AB water level measurement kit
The Integrated System with Geolux Radar Level Sensor uses radar technology to provide a precise contactless measurement of the distance from the sensor to the water level. This functionality is achieved by transmitting a frequency-modulated electromagnetic (radio) wave in the 80 GHz frequency range (W band) and measuring the frequency shift between the transmitted wave and the electromagnetic wave reflected from the water surface.
The radar altimeter can be flown in autonomous mode at an altitude of 30-40 meters along the river and provides water surface elevation profiles with centimeter accuracy. Because water is an excellent reflector of microwaves, the radar return will be dominated by water targets. If there are any water surfaces within the footprint of the sensor, those will dominate the return signal.
- Water level monitoring for rivers, channels, and lakes
- Water reservoir monitoring and irrigation control
- Observing the level of various fluids in the chemical industry
- Monitoring levels in wastewater, industrial applications
- Geolux LX-80-AB Radar level sensor
- Cable to connect the sensor to SkyHub onboard computer
- Software for sensor data logging
Kit requires the SkyHub onboard computer to log the data.
The sample data set can be downloaded by the link.
SkyHub integration allows the sensor to be used with various drones, including DJI M350/M300 RTK, DJI M600/M600 Pro, and Pixhawk-based drones.
Geolux LX-80-AB is an "airborne" version of Geolux LX-80 sensor.
- EN 61326-1:2013
- ETSI EN 301 489-1
- ETSI EN 301 489-3
- EN 62368-1:2014+A11:2007;
- EN 60950-22:2017
- EN 61010-1:2010
- FCC Part 15 class B
- ISED RSS211
All prices without VAT/tax. VAT is calculated during checkout depending on your provided billing data.