Training: UgCS Basics
Recommended for new UgCS users.
Can be provided at the SPH Engineering office or using video conferencing software.
Duration: up to 4 hours.
The price is for a group of up to 4 students.
Trainees must have at least experience manually flying a drone, including manual take-off and landing. The type of drone must be the same as that intended to be used with the Integrated Systems solution. At the beginning of the session, the trainer will ask participants to describe their experience.
- Installation and components
- Simple mission planning
- Connection to DJI drone using Android device and UgCS for DJI app
- Simulation of a mission using a DJI drone in the flight simulation mode
- Viewing saved telemetry
- Photogrammetry missions planning
- Using UgCS Mapper to generate orthophoto map and DSM, and import map and DSM back into UgCS
- Import/export of KML, maps, missions, routes, telemetry
- Working offline (without internet)
- Practical exercise (if training is provided in-person) – execute a photogrammetry mission and produce map and elevation data for a training area in Balozi airspace, then import map and elevation back into UgCS
- Vehicle profiles
- Operations with a route (duplicate, route to waypoints, etc.)
All prices without VAT/tax. VAT is calculated during checkout depending on your provided billing data.