Training: Bathymetric data collection using drone (BATHY-1)
Only one of its kind training to learn how to perform bathymetric surveys with echo sounders integrated with a drone.
Students should have the knowledge and practical experience covered by training:
Can be provided at the SPH Engineering office or using video conferencing software.
Duration: up to 4 hours.
The price is for a group of up to 4 students.
Completed UgCS AreaScan and True Terrain following missions training or equivalent knowledge and experience.
Trainee has to perform True Terrain Following mission test flight over the ground in safe and controlled environment. Remote review of telemetry and SkyHub positioning log files will be performed at the beginning of the session. If a trainee can't demonstrate results of completed missions, the trainer will cancel the training session, and it has to be rescheduled.
- Safety considerations for flights over water
- System assembly
- System parameters setup (echo sounder mode, data logging formats, angles, etc.)
- Planning the survey grid for bathymetric surveys
- Grasshopper mode for bathymetric surveys
- Quality control (control lines, etc.)
All prices without VAT/tax. VAT is calculated during checkout depending on your provided billing data.